Normalcy .

Wake up , go to work , get work done , lunch , work somemore , have dinner , relax over the internet and catch up on the latest episodes . The utterly routine and boring lifestyle that many may abhor and would certainly run away from after a while , but for me , i can't even have that . Nooo , i have to wake up to a day that is full of nothingness. Sometimes , being normal isn't all that bad . I could certainly find stuff to do , but doing stuff requires a certain something called money and without money , well , your choices are narrowed down to almost nothing .

On another note , i've been reading . I've read special topics in calamity physics which was just super brilliant and cool it , a skeptics guide to climate change . I've also read gordon ramsay's playing with fire and now i'm going through naomi klein's shock doctrine . Where do i find the money to buy these books . Let me just say the national library has hidden gems if you know where to look. Free books . Free knowledge . Now if i could just get someone to give me free money ...

About this entry