You know what really grinds my gears ? ..

At this precise moment, i'm sitting right here at the Pacific Coffee Company at vivocity and it has been a relaxing afternoon staring out across the sea right at sentosa and the ugly gigantic STB created, merlion . But that's not the. It's quiet . I have my magazines to accompany me and there is free wireless given by the cafe . If there was a powerpoint here , it would just be purrfect . It is somewhat lacking if you compare it to staring out at the the streets of st germain sitting at les deux or at cafe flore , but it's a close enough substitute .

Anyway , i haven't been blogging regularly simply because there seem to be nothing much to talk about. Everyday is kinda the same story. SPDV . same people different venue . Wise words of plum skyes when she wrote the bergdorf blondes . Of course i would rather be working and having an actual internship (i kid .. or maybe not) but working would bring about it's own set of problems. Anyway , back to the lack of blogging . It is sometimes rather pointless to just keep blogging about the day you've had because really , my life is not all that interesting . A blog should be more like a personal column , a la carrie bradshaw in sex and the city (can't wait for the movie, but yeah , you know . you are given this space online to talk about anything under the sun and you choose to waste the space by talking about your silly day or whining about your stupid problems. I think it was in family guy where brian retorted by saying "no one cares ,go whine to the internet" Well , even if you whine to the internet, nobody cares either .

The difference maybe is perhaps you get something off your chest , but looking to the internet to find sympathy is just like a social science student searching for an appropriate internship in ontrac . Ha . Ha. Ha . - i await OCS warning - wtf does ontrac even mean anyway . So that my soul can be searched apparently . "We are more than just head hunters , we're soul searchers " proclaims the SMU advertisement featuring corporate bigwigs in singapore. rright . If you ask me , they don't need to search for any souls , SMU students would willingly sell theirs for the right price. Anyway , the advertisement sits up there along with my all time favourite SMU ad. We are fastrackers . Yep . Take the highway to hell and leave me alone.

Anyway , so instead about talking about my day , from now onwards , i'll try to make my blog sound more like a column instead . something slightly more formal , something funny to read , something to entertain . If you want to hear about my day and if you have trouble sleeping , you can msn me , but this blog is officially - just like my life - going on an upgrade . v2.0 .

About this entry